Move- in ready single level home with gorgeous unobstructed panoramic mountain views of San Gorgonio and sitting on a premium 1.95 acre flat, fully fenced and gated lot (84,940 SF) in Yucaipa! This private 2bd/2ba 1406 SF home sits at the end of a private cul-de-sac street and offers many updates including a newer roof (3yrs), newer wood vinyl and carpet floors, newer central HVAC unit (2 yrs), and a brand new gas water heater (less than 6 months). The interior is very spacious with the large Living Room offering a brick fireplace and beautiful views, the Dining Area is just off of the Living Room and has a cedar accent wall, built-in shelving, and a slider to the backyard. The Kitchen has wood cabinetry with lots of storage space, tile counters, full-wall tile backsplash, an in-kitchen Breakfast Nook area with backyard views, and the refrigerator stays! Both of the Bedrooms are generously sized and have wood panel walls and lots of natural light. The Main Bedroom has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, and there is a full-size hall Bathroom for guests and the 2nd Bedroom to share. There is a separate Laundry Room between the house and the garage with direct access to the garage, the front porch, and the backyard, and there is enough room for an office or to be used for extra storage. Enjoy this massive property with no neighbors on one side. There is a concrete RV pad with full electric, water, and sewer hookups, plus lots of concrete, a circular driveway, a 3-Car Garage with included work benches, and a large covered front porch and back patio to relax under! There are also 4 walnut trees, 2 pecan trees , 9 orange trees, 1 grapefruit tree, and 2 apple trees. This lot also has horse property potential with nearby horse trails and sits just a quarter mile from the equestrian center. There is also so much potential to add additional dwellings, add-on to the existing home, or add a pool, etc., and plenty of room for all of your toys and animals! This property is unique with many options and is centrally located near the 10 Fwy with NO HOA fees and a Low Tax rate! DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,406 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 2
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Built-In Range,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,High Efficiency Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Heater
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Entry Location
- Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Safe Emergency Egress from Home.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry,Tile Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 13 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Driveway,Paved,RV Hook-Ups,See Remarks.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Orchard/Grove
- Block,Chain Link,Excellent Condition,Privacy
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Horse Property,Lawn,Lot Over 40000 Sqft,Street Level.
Cash, Cash to Existing Loan, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Contract, FHA, VA Loan
Refrigerator, Stove, and Oven, storage shed, work benches in the garage.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price